HELLRIEGEL RECHTSANWÄLTE is a boutique law firm in Berlin specializing in public economic law. With a team of six lawyers, we advise our clients on a wide range of issues relating to the examination, planning, financing, implementation, and defence of construction and infrastructure projects.
Specifically, we advise major international investors, project developers, banks, and public sector institutions as well as government agencies
- on development plan and building permit procedures
- on redevelopment and development areas as well as on conservation law
- on questions of monument protection law
- on the right of misuse of dwellings
- on neighbour agreements and on the defence against neighbour claims
- on public budget, grant and subsidy law
- im Planfeststellungs- und Infrastrukturrecht, insbesondere im Eisenbahnrecht
- on planning approval and infrastructure law, in particular railway law
- on all questions of constitutional and administrative law
The JUVE Handbook of Commercial Law Firms has ranked the firm's lawyers among the most highly recommended commercial law firms: "The construction and planning law boutique is one of the undisputed top dogs in Berlin for urban development projects.”
The Handelsblatt also ranks us among the best lawyers in Germany in its Best Lawyers ranking, as does WirtschaftsWoche, which lists us as a TOP law firm and TOP lawyer for environmental and construction planning law.