DR. VANESSA HESS
Dr. Vanessa Hess (born Kisseler) is a lawyer in Berlin and advises national and international clients in all matters of public commercial law. Her practice focuses on public construction and planning law.
- Studied law at the Humboldt University in Berlin and at King's College London (sponsored by the German Academic Exchange Service).
- Doctorate (Dr. iur.) under Professor Dr. Martin Heger at the Humboldt University of Berlin on the topic of “The Europeanization of Waste Criminal Law in Germany and England” with research stay at King's College London
- Doctoral scholarship from the Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- Legal clerkship at the Berlin Court of Appeal with stations at the Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection and at HELLRIEGEL RECHTSANWÄLTE
- Research assistant at Dr. Mathias Hellriegel (Malmendier Partners) and at Linklaters LLP in Berlin
- Member of the Advisory Board of BWG - Berliner Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft e.V.
- Attorney at law at HELLRIEGEL RECHTSANWÄLTE since 2021