DR. MATHIAS HELLRIEGEL LL.M.
Dr. Mathias Hellriegel is a Berlin-based lawyer and a certified specialist for administrative law (Fachanwalt für Verwaltungsrecht). For years, The JUVE Handbook of Commercial Law Firms has described him as a “leading partner in environmental and planning law (under the age of 50)”.
- Law studies in Freiburg, Lausanne and Berlin
- Research assistant for Professor Dr. Michael Kloepfer (Humboldt University of Berlin)
- Doctoral thesis titled „Mediation in Environmental Law“
- Legal clerkship at the Court of Appeal in Berlin including working for Hengeler Mueller and Clifford Chance in London
- Lawyer in the Berlin office of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (Principal Associate)
- Master’s degree in law (LL.M.) at Nottingham Trent University
- Founding partner of Eggers Malmendier as well as Malmendier Partners
- Lecturer at the IREBS Real Estate Academy of the University of Regensburg
- Alumnus of the foundation “Neue Verantwortung”
- Director of the gif – Society of Property Researchers e.V.
- Advisor of the BWG – Berliner Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft e.V